Friday 28 March 2014

Time for a Haircut

Hey!  I just wanted a trim!
If you read my blog about my little adventure with the Policia, you already know that I was considering getting my hair cut to try and appear slightly more presentable.  I guess not having a haircut since last November was a little too long, so my friend Karen, after a little vodka fortification, agreed to cut my hair.

Well the cut turned out great and I guess I'm not going completely back to my long-haired hippie days after all.  Thank you Karen for yet ANOTHER favour!  :)

Lucy wrestling with Ruby
Of course Lucy is always in heaven when we go to Casa Celeste Vida as she gets to play with her best buddy Oliver, and her new special friend Ruby.  Although Ruby is about 10 times her size, Lucy manages to get on top in wrestling and Ruby even lets her win the tug of war.
Ruby is a beautiful, healthy, well-trained, 10-month old rescued beach dog.  She is available for adoption, has been spayed and has all of her shots.  She'd make anybody a wonderful family pet and a great companion and watch-dog.  If you are at all considering getting a dog, whether you live in Mexico or Canada, please contact Karen or Wanda at k.strass@sasktel.net to learn more.

Lucy playing tug of war with Ruby

 

No comments:

Post a Comment