Wednesday 7 May 2014

Bauer goes on vacation

Bauer the dog is on a little vacation at Clearwater Lake with Roger and Chris and missing her family in Regina.

Dear Mom & Dad,

Well, I'm not too sure if I'm here forever or a little while or what, but I'm having fun with Uncle Roger and Auntie Chris.  Here's a picture of me having my morning rest up in my loft.  It's pretty nice here, I can watch everything from up high and run up and down with my rope and bones.













After my morning nap I go in and out to the backyard then in and out to the deck then in and out to the backyard then in and out .... well, you get it.  Then after Uncle Roger and Auntie Chris get too tired to play anymore, I just hang out on the deck watching all the ducks and the loons and the cormorants and the muskrats.  And I'm a really good dog, I don't bark at them at all.  Then the neighbour comes to visit and I jump up and down and bark like a crazy deranged rabid dog and it was so much fun that Auntie Chris had to give me a time out in my crate.











Then today we went for a walk around the lake!  Well, not the entire lake.  I dragged Uncle Roger across the gopher field then I dragged Auntie Chris up and down the road then we came home after only going a little way and it was so much fun that Uncle Roger had to give me a time out in my crate.










Later on I let Uncle Roger chase me all over the yard and play a game where he keeps throwing the sticks outside that I bring into the house.  Then I let Auntie Chris chase me all over the house while I carried her socks.  Then we were all so tired that we all napped through the afternoon.  I get to sleep on the couch even though it's not very big.
We're all having a lot of fun here but I miss you all a lot.

Bow wow for now,

Bauer
... the dog  


No comments:

Post a Comment